Monday, February 21, 2011

Pathetic, I Know.

It seems as thought my blogging output:intentions ratio has suffered from my new position.  It's as though I am using so much of my brain power at work right now that there is nothing left after those 40 hours are up each week.  Even sadder is the stunning lack of progress that I've made on goals over the past few weeks.

I have, however, tried two new recipes (one of which was a relative success and the other of which was mostly a failure.  We had a delicious pre-symphony dinner at BOKA.  I've seen 9 of the 10 Best Picture-nominated films (plan to see #10 on Friday).  I've kept up the exercising, mostly.  I taught my friend Heather how to crochet.  Margo and I played the Wii last night.  Things are happening, I guess.

Today is a holiday, and I'm heading out to take some pictures, maybe do some thrifting, stock up on some pantry staples, and have dinner at Tutta Bella with a friend I haven't seen in a while.  I'm hoping to come home and upload some pictures and write a blog post (or two) tonight, giving you a little more info about the subjects I've glossed over in this post.  I've got pictures waiting to download, I promise.  And I'll have a few more after I hit the conservatory this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment